The latest release of KlickerUZH has been developed during the spring semester 2020, as well as preceding the fall semester 2020. The following features have been added or improved:
- Creation of authenticated sessions with participant authentication using username/password or SWITCHaai (sponsored by the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Informatics at UZH).
- Display of feedbacks and confusion entries on the evaluation of past sessions
- Live counters for responses on the running session overview
- Fixed issue with focus loss on question creation (i.e., being unable to add spaces in title or content)
- Miscellaneous small improvements