In 2017 and 2018, KlickerUZH was built on a completely new infrastructure in order to able to work in a forward-looking and dynamic way. In terms of functionalities, users can expect the following enhancements:
- In addition to Single-Choice and Free-Text questions, Multiple-Choice questions are also available.
- You can show the solution for Single-Choice and Multiple-Choice questions.
- You can embed images within questions.
- You can visualize the audience results not only by bar or pie chart but also by stacked charts, word cloud, aggregated tables and histograms.
- The question management was improved by providing a question pool.
- You can use questions blocks and prepare the use of KlickerUZH better through the introduction of a session management.
- You can receive simple Instant Audience Feedback through Confusion Barometer and Feedback Channel in a very easy way.
- KlickerUZH is available in German and English and can easily be extended to other languages.
- The source code is open-source. This way you may run KlickerUZH at your own institutions and may contribute to the enhancement of KlickerUZH.